Re: New line discipline flag to prevent userland open/close of the device

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 12:14:13PM -0400, Mouse wrote:
> Disabling user opens, by any means, would make such things
> significantly more difficult.

Hmm, indeed. In the end we don't realy care as long as that open does
not change the serial communication parameters.

My initial try was to make sure the ioctls changing those get rejected,
but that was not enough, there is a bit more copying back and forth
of default params going, maybe it is worth to track them all down.

Martin