Project: Support Broadcom BCM43* WiFi adapters

Hello everyone,

I have some free time and passion for learning, so I want to start this project although I have very small knowledge about NetBSD kernel.

On the other hand, bluerise(Patrick Wildt) from OpenBSD team has already started brcmfmac for OpenBSD from scratch. We've talked over irc (freenode) channel and he'd gave to me related OpenBSD branch (github). According to blurise,  driver sources in premature phase at the moment but he's still working on it.

I've tried port his sources to NetBSD kernel and I've made some refactoring jobs because of a few differences between OpenBSD and NetBSD. Also porting source codes still in progress so I continue for that.

At this point, I have to need someone who is guiding(mentor) to me for this project.

Cheers,
-- berte.