Re: Proposal: Disable autoload of compat_xyz modules

	Hello.  My feeling is that the cost of requiring a modload to use
compat_linux and compat_linux32 is fine.  My concern is that by taking it
out of the GENERIC kernel configuration, we lose the regular testing, such
as it is, with the daily builds.  Sure, the module gets built, but it could
be a while before it gets loaded and run by the test harness.  Today, with
these modules in GENERIC, the modules get loaded as a matter of course.
Is there a way to rig our test harness so that you can take the modules out
of the GENERIC kernel configuration and still do more than compile-time
test them?

-thanks
-Brian