re: Proposal: Disable autoload of compat_xyz modules

> compat_linux
> compat_linux32
> compat_netbsd32

all of these are used regularly by many netbsd users.  please don't
include them in your list of targets.  saying "modload is OK" is
not how we treat the GENERIC kernel -- if it's OK, then it's OK for
GENERIC is how we treat that.

the latter is also essential for our mips64 platforms.

also, these "not now" items you listed:

> exec_elf32
> exec_elf64
> exec_script

how else do you expect to be able to run elf binaries or any sort
of scripts?  ie, these should never be targets for removal.

.mrg.