Re: Replacement for cpu_exit(9) and cpu_swapout(9)

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 11:57 AM, Abhinav Upadhyay
<er.abhinav.upadhyay%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The man pages for cpu_exit(9) and cpu_swapout(9) were removed several
> years back but they are still referenced from intro(9). Were they
> replaced by something else? In that case we should update the
> reference in intro(9), otherwise we should remove the referring text
> from intro(9).

I have tried to look through the CVS logs and searched on nxr.n.o but
can't find if there was any replacements for these functions. Is it ok
to remove them from intro(9)
<http://netbsd.org/~abhinav/intro.9.diff>? Better than having dead