audio's trigger_output callback not called

Hello,
while testing audio on a allwinner A20 I noticed two issues:
- halt_output() may be called without calling trigger_output() first.
  This messes up the ref counting i awin_hdmi.c and ends up triggering
  a KASSERT() in awin_hdmi_poweron() (and also causes the HDMI screen
  to go to sleep unexpectedly).
  I have a patch to workaround this, but there is another problem:
- cat some_audio.wav > /dev/audio1 (/dev/audio1 is:
awinhdmiaudio0 at awinio0: HDMI 1.3
audio1 at awinhdmiaudio0: half duplex, playback, mmap
awinhdmiaudio0: Virtual format configured - Format SLINEAR, precision 16, channe
  ) cause cat to hang on audiowr. This is because, I guess, trigger_output()
  is *not* called.

I guess that's not a general problem or no audio would work.

any idea ?