[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Add a mountlist iterator
Currently vfs_busy() / vfs_unbusy() get used to
- Enter/leave a critical section against unmounting
- Add a reference to the mount
- return the next mount from the mountlist on error
Plan is to untangle the mountlist processing from vfs_busy() / vfs_unbusy()
and add an iterator for the mountlist:
- void mountlist_iterator_init(mount_iterator_t **)
to initialize an iterator in mounted order.
- void mountlist_iterator_init_reverse(mount_iterator_t **)
to initialize an iterator in reverse mounted order.
- void mountlist_iterator_destroy(mount_iterator_t *)
to destroy an iterator aquired with one of the above.
- struct mount *mountlist_iterator_next(mount_iterator_t *, int)
to retrieve the next mount from an iterator or NULL if done.
The mount is returned vfs_busy'd, caller has to vfs_unbusy.
Accepts a flag MNT_NOWAIT to skip mounts whose unmount is in progress.
- struct mount *_mountlist_next(struct mount *)
a lockless variant to be used from DDB only.
Diffs are here: https://www.netbsd.org/~hannken/ml_iterator/
Comments or objections anyone?
J. Hannken-Illjes - hannken%eis.cs.tu-bs.de@localhost - TU Braunschweig (Germany)
Main Index |
Thread Index |