Re: Making a BSD system more braille friendly

First of all, thank you for your hints and suggestions.

I answer only now because I wanted to take some time to look around a little bit.
I saw for example the sys/dev/ic/vga.c driver does support this IOCTL, which would allow me to read a character.
Would this approach work only when VGA mode is used (I don't know how this works actually in NetBSD)?

And, to support something like VCS-like, where may I start to look?
Thank you very much,
Enrico

thank you very much again Michael and Brian for your kind replies and support.
Enrico