Re: Making a BSD system more braille friendly

Thank you very much Brian for your help again, I apreciate it very much.
I knew there was this solution as I wrote on my initial mail: but I wasn't feeling satisfied about it, so I was wondering if there was an approach allowing access to the system from the start, to be able to see the output (and interact with the system) right after the kernel started up. Using GNU Screen would also allow me to stay only inside this session, and would give me the view of the screen that GNU Screne has. Or are you able to see dmesg messages as long as they get printed on the console, for example? I am completely new to *BSDs...

thank you very much again, and congratulations again for your work in ugen and in NetBSD overall. I apreciate these efforts very much...
Enrico