Re: GSoC-2016

Hello sir,

FYI:
1. mid way in implementing htree directory write support.
2. I have built the htree write code.
3. I have mounted the ext4fs in write mode.
4. Currently working on fixing some issues of Htree directory write support.

Regards
Hrishikesh

On Sun, Jul 10, 2016 at 12:27 AM, Christos Zoulas <christos%zoulas.com@localhost> wrote:
On Jul 9, 10:15pm, hrishi.goyal%gmail.com@localhost (HRISHIKESH GOYAL) wrote:
-- Subject: Re: GSoC-2016

| Hello sir
| I have partially included the code for the htree indexing write support
| with no build errors. But I am in a doubt that when will my code will run
| if file-system is only allowed to mount in ReadOnly mode. Furthermore how
| will I test and debug htree directory write support if I cant write in a
| directory(by creating files) in read-only filesystem.

You will have to mount it read-write? You should start with an empty
filesystem...

christos