Re: GSoC-2016

Hello sir
I have partially included the code for the htree indexing write support with no build errors. But I am in a doubt that when will my code will run if file-system is only allowed to mount in ReadOnly mode. Furthermore how will I test and debug htree directory write support if I cant write in a directory(by creating files) in read-only filesystem.

Hrishikesh