Re: Debugging an early kernel problem (more MIPS trouble)

I've resorted to taking advantage of the fact I'm running an emulator
and made it print a message to stderr every time it changes the
interrupt level.
Which, conveniently, didn't boot as well (although it got stuck a lot
later).

However, the problem was found:
Seems like all the interrupt code is fine, except that the initial value
in STATUS is wrong for MIPS1, as is the check - it fits MIPS3 or later.

Thanks for the help!