opendisk: can't open dev dk0 (16) (was: RAIDframe raidN device order)

> tl;dr - the Right Thing should Just Happen
OK, that's mostly the case.

However, after all the components of the two arrays have been identified, the
arrays have been set up and their partions recognized, I get the following:
	opendisk: can't open dev dk0 (16)
	opendisk: can't open dev dk1 (16)
	opendisk: can't open dev dk2 (16)
	opendisk: can't open dev dk3 (16)
	opendisk: can't open dev dk4 (16)
	opendisk: can't open dev sd0 (16)
	opendisk: can't open dev sd1 (16)
	opendisk: can't open dev sd2 (16)
	opendisk: can't open dev sd3 (16)
	opendisk: can't open dev sd4 (16)
just before "boot device: raid0".

dk0~=sd0 through dk4~=sd4 are the components of raid1.
The components of raid0 are sd5a and sd6a (no GPT on those) and I don't get