Re: How to use the autoconf(9) interface alongside the module(9) one? (was: "How to compile a modified example kernel module")

Well, now I can build one module or two alone, or any NetBSD subtree for that matter.
I even inserted the example of before in the tree and it is now working.
My thanks to Paul for letting me know about TOOLDIR/bin/nbmake-MACHINE.
However, I'm still wondering whether it is possible to work on a module (or an ordinary driver)
outside the NetBSD tree and still be able to use TOOLDIR/bin/nbmake-MACHINE to build.

---mugius---