Re: Interrupt time inflation on Xen

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 11:01:08AM +0100, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> Here's a few tests I ran.
> Hardware is a Dell optiplex 755 (core 2 duo, WDC WD20EARS-00MVWB0, on Intel
> AHCI):

[results snipped]

You're not seeing anything close to the out-of-control interrupt time
I'm seeing.  My hardware, maybe?

One thing I notice is that on this hardware, it is impossible to disable
VT-D.  We saw a problem on another box where with VT-D, interrupts were
never delivered... but that is not what we are seeing here.

Thor