Re: Interrupt time inflation on Xen

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 12:10:29PM +0100, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:

> And same question applies if you reduce bs (128m from 1g for example)

I'll run the other test today or tomorrow -- this one's a "no" -- the
problem is just as bad with bs=64k (did I say I was using a 1g blocksize
before?  I wasn't, I was using a 1m blocksize).

--
  Thor Lancelot Simon	                                     tls%panix.com@localhost

  "We cannot usually in social life pursue a single value or a single moral
   aim, untroubled by the need to compromise with others."      - H.L.A. Hart