Re: Interrupt time inflation on Xen

Le 2016-03-14 00:08, Thor Lancelot Simon a écrit :
[snip]
I am going to install a different disk controller and see what happens,
but I am not totally optimistic. Does anyone have any idea what might be
going on?

Nope, but I would be interested in the throughput you get when you pipe dd if=/dev/rsd0g to /dev/null and dev/zero to ttcp (withou gzip), simultaneously. Do you see any difference in the disk throughput when stopping ttcp?

And same question applies if you reduce bs (128m from 1g for example)

--
Jean-Yves Migeon