Re: vnd.c 1.254

    Date:        Mon, 18 Jan 2016 06:28:04 +0700
    From:        Robert Elz <kre%munnari.OZ.AU@localhost>

  | If you really want vnconfig to list all the devices that you have in
  | /dev, then I think a simple script like this

Actually, probably even easier (though I'm slightly less certain this one
will work) ...

	VND=$( ls /dev/vnd*d | sort -rn -k 1.7 | sed -e 1q )
	vndconfig -l "${VND}" >/dev/null

Note that I switched from vnconfig to vndconfig ... I was (mildly)
chastised in a private message for using the old name instead of
the new one....

Also it is worth noting, that the vn{d}config in head is (aside from
one small unrelated bug fix) essentially the same as the one in
netbsd 6 - the "fix" for this was just to revert the netbsd 7 change.

(Christos did take the opportunity to restructure the code a little,
and make it cleaner, but operationally it is the same as it was in -6).

kre