Re: raidctl -B syntax

> When a disk encounters an error in a RAID1 set and is kicked out, I
> almost always try reconstructing onto it.
I usually try that, too, but I didn't want for the reconstruction to
complete given it was well past midnight.

Also, when the other disc in that RAID set failed two weeks ago, I did try
an in-place reconstruction. That succeeded, but only for the same disc to
fail again seconds later. It then didn't come to life again.
Given identical symtoms (ten-second SAS link loss, so probably a firmware
crash), I wasn't confident for an in-place reconstruction to work on the
second component.