Re: New Syscall

IMHO, you should bump param.h when you commit the kernel code that
implements the new syscall.  You should also have syscall/stubs in
userland committed very quickly thereafter, and that would not need
a version bump.  (You might need to bump the libc library version.)

Later on, you can have as many userland programs access the new
syscall without worrying about version.