Re: [patch] xhci patch 20150911

On 09/11/15 11:07, Takahiro Hayashi wrote:
Hello,

Here is xhci patches for nick-nhusb branch.

nhusb-xhci-lock.diff
    + Fix lock error.  Same as
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2015/07/15/msg019170.html

nhusb-xhci-evh.diff
    + Split xhci_handle_event() into 3 functions.  Whitespace.

nhusb-xhci-evh2.diff
    + Improve xhci_configure_endpoint().
        + Split off maxburst and interval calculation.
            + Start interval calculation with 10, not 11.
            + Put correct maxburst value.
        + Split off constructing endpoint context.
    + Improve xhci_event_transfer()
        + Remove case of unlikely completion codes I added.
    + Clear xr_cookies too when xhci_set_dequeue() clears xr_trb.
    + Return USBD_NO_ADDR if xhci_address_device fails with
      XHCI_TRB_ERROR_NO_SLOTS.
    + Add aprint_debug xhci capability registers.
    + Add & update comments.

Hi,

I applied there with some amendments - please check my changes.

Thanks,
Nick