Re: Guidelines for choosing MACHINE & MACHINE_ARCH?

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 03:05:07PM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> - allow finer grained "machines" or platforms so I can have
> "./build.sh -m rpi" do the right thing

It allows aliases, so this would probaly a one line change (though
you'd still get more build than only the RPI kernel).

Allowing the aliases to additionally override KERNEL_SETS/BUILD_KERNELS
is probably also easy, and may be worth for the evb* architectures
(whatever they'll be called in the future).

Martin