Re: Inter-driver #if dependencies

On 18/05/15 02:33, Paul Goyette wrote:
"If you want to solve the problem just for one driver cluster, that's
more than fine".  In other words, if you don't want to spend effort on
a general solution, implement what you need privately in pcppi land.
Everyone still wins and will be thankful your efforts, unlike in the
event of a haphazardly researched autoconf interface.  There's no need
to start making a list of things that you're not willing to do.

No-one benefits if I "implement what [I] need privately..."

Read the entire sentence/paragraph instead of stopping at a halfway point where it most suits your apparent agenda of having an excuse to lash out.

Please consider this exchange (between you and me) to be finished.

Gladly.