Splitting the compat module?

Folks,

The next modularization task I plan to attack is the SYSV_* options.

But first, I need to separate the SYSV* compat syscalls out of the
"standard" compat module, and into a separate module.  Otherwise,
anything that requires any compat functionality will bring in all of
a new SYSV* module, even if none of the SYSV* code is needed.

I have not yet decided if the SYSV_* compat code should live in its own
module, or if it should be included in the "current" SYSV_* module.

Any comments or objections (preferably with alternatives)?

| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |