Dynamic modules

I have got a few questions.

1. luapmf and luasystm
src/sys/modules/luapmf/luapmf.c
src/sys/modules/luasystm/luasystm.c

These modules are empty for the !_MODULE build. Why? Can we make them available for the builtin mode.

2. luactl(8)

$ sudo luactl help
usage: luactl [-cq]
       luactl [-cq] create name [desc]
       luactl [-cq] destroy name
       luactl [-cq] require name module
       luactl [-cq] load name path

When I first looked at it "name" was unclear for me, could we rename it to "state-name"?
"luactl load name path" suggests me a name of the file under path, but it's a name of the state!

3. Is it possible to automatically create a device file in /dev from a module?

4. What is the best way to extract the major from devsw_attach call in case we let it to automatically generate the major? For now I'm using printf(9) and I'm checking dmesg(8). This gives me an output for mknod(8) with an appropriate value.