Re: callout_stop => callout_halt

   Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 01:03:48 +0900
   From: Ryota Ozaki <ozaki-r%netbsd.org@localhost>

   In order to call callout_destroy for a callout
   safely, we have to ensure no instance of the callout
   is running. To do so, we should use callout_halt not
   callout_stop, IIUC. However, there are several
   callout_stop(); callout_destroy() sequences.
   Should we replace such callout_stop with callout_halt?

Yes.

We should also add a usb_rem_task_sync for the same purpose.