Re: MI linker script

On Nov 9,  1:25am, Masao Uebayashi wrote:
} On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 11:53 PM, Christos Zoulas <christos%astron.com@localhost> wrote:
} > depending on ld -r to work properly
}
} I know none of you trust me, but you don't trust ld -r?

     It has nothing to do with trust.  It's more like wanting to
know what the heck is going on.  Normally major work like this
would start with a discussion or at least an announcement of the
plan.  Instead all that happened is suddenly we see a major overhaul
of a critical item with no clue as to why.

     So, what is the plan?  Why are you doing this?  What are your
goals (i.e. what is the expected end result)?  What are you doing
with modules?

}-- End of excerpt from Masao Uebayashi