Re: ubc_uiomove returns EINVAL

    Date:        Fri, 24 Oct 2014 13:19:01 +0000
    From:        Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu%netbsd.org@localhost>

  | It happens in kcopy, an assembly language routine, in which I do not
  | see how we can get EINVAL returned.

Yes, knew that (you can look back at the old thread on tech-kern,
from mid August, subject "EINVAL from copyin/out - how?" to see as
much as was worked out then (which was not much).

I have been expecting that the EINVAL comes from a fault, so far I have
no idea what might be causing it.

What are you uiomove'ing from?  (that is, what is the source?)  Where
does the map for that get set up?

kre