Re: ubc_uiomove returns EINVAL

    Date:        Fri, 24 Oct 2014 06:27:11 +0200
    From:        manu%netbsd.org@localhost (Emmanuel Dreyfus)

  | I do it using ubc_uiomove, but it always
  | returns me EINVAL. What did I do wrong?

Fantastic!   I was beginning to think I was the only person who ever
saw that error (though the way I got it was quite different, but it is
the same error, from seemingly the same place ... if you look through
the code you'll find (I think, perhaps I hope) nowhere obvious where
EINVAL is being set.

Is your test running on an amd64 system?   If so, any chance you could
repeat the exact same thing in i386 and see if the same error occurs there?

If we can find what's causing it for you, perhaps that will also help fix
the more convoluted setup that causes the same error for me (I have seen
it using puffs for reading, but also - normally - when using a normal kernel.)

kre