Re: Patch: xhci controller driver improvements

hi,

(I haven't noticed this mail, sorry for delay.)

On 09/20/14 16:12, Nick Hudson wrote:
lessprf.diff
  replaces most of device_printf.
  I define new macros DPRINTD and DPRINTDF. former prints
  args with device_xname(sc->sc_dev), latter prints args
  with device name and function name.

Can you check that this compiles with all the combinations of USB_DEBUG, XHCI_DEBUG and DIAGNOSTIC please?

Sorry, some declrations was reported unused.
New patch is attached.

Hi,

Can you convert the DPRINTFs to USBHIST_LOG, please?

Yes, I'll try to do.

Thanks,
--
t-hash