Re: icache sync private rump component

Greg Troxel wrote:
> Why is this private?  If it's generally necessary, it should become part
> of the standard interface.    Is it just that sljit is the only place
> that is currently creating code that is later executed?

I made a change to the standard place about a month ago but Antti
objected and I rolled it back. We discussed it on source-changes-d.

If my understaning is correct, Antti would like to see a generic
interface that handles other related things like W^X protection.
In the end we agreed on creating a private component.

Yes, sljit is the only place that generate code on the fly. Other
executable code is handled by rt-linker.

Alex