Re: API/ABI rank of headers in /usr/include/isofs/cd9660

Hi,

> use build.sh -u to avoid the cleandir before the
> build, which is the normal method.

This reduced the run time to 6.7 seconds.
I now see that Martin Husemann already proposed this to me
a few days ago. Somehow i'm a bit overwhelmed by all the
things to learn.

> you may also like the -U flag.  then the entire build runs as
> non-root successfully.

For now i only run a sandbox VM where the superuser cannot
cause much damage. But if some day i manage to get NetBSD on
a real machine, then i will hopefully remember to use it.
So much to explore ...

Well, currently i enjoy the wealth of man 9.
Especially the VFS related pages.
My plan for enhancing the relation of struct iso_node and ISO 9660
file sections from 1:1 to 1:n is getting near to being implementable.
That will become some fat PR. Motivation and plan already have 500
lines. I will have to break them down into digestible pieces.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas