Re: cprng_fast implementation benchmarks

On Apr 25, 2014, at 10:09 PM, Thor Lancelot Simon <tls%panix.com@localhost>
wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 08:58:54PM +0000, Paul_Koning%Dell.com@localhost
> wrote:
>>
>> But what X are we talking about?  Security analysis does not come from
>> generalities, it comes from the point by point analysis of specific
>> questions.  You correctly point out that some attacks may not be
>> relevant.  Which attacks are not relevant, and which ones are, and why?
>
> I feel like you keep moving the goal posts.

That was not my intent.  But I can see why it seems that way, and I apologize
for that.

What’s going on here is that I’m learning about what is being proposed as I
work through a sequence of messages.

        paul