Re: RND_TYPE_RNG question concerning rate of random bits production

I looked at hifn, amdpm, and bcm28335 RNG drivers and they all seem to do the
same. They setup a callout to periodically call there RNG reader to prime the
random pool with more bits; but I don't see how the polling is based on entropy
needed. Could you clarify for me what I have missed in regard to your
suggestion below.

Thanks.

--
Frank Zerangue