DTrace

Hi everybody.

I ve just compiled development branch with Dtrace support but I d like to know if it supports userland probes ? I tried to produce an object file with dtrace -G -s ... but tried to find /usr/lib/dtrace/drti.o (which really does not exist...) so it fails ... is it expected ? Or maybe failed to configure something (set MKMODULAR=yes MKDTRACE=yes on /etc/mk.conf just incase...).

Thanks in advance.
Regards.