Re: [patch] using luaL_register() on luacore kernel module

Am 26.11.13 03:26, schrieb Lourival Vieira Neto:
> Hi again..
>
> Just a tiny patch to use luaL_register() on luacore kernel module.
>
> Regards

You are now using the auxiliary library, which I did not include in
kernel Lua on prupose (to keep stuff smaller).

So what is the gain of including the Lua auxiliary library in kernel
space Lua?  I think it should be discussed for five minutes.

(My approach was to use only the bare minimum of Lua, that is also the
reason why I did not include the standard libraries)