Re: Why do we need lua in-tree again? Yet another call for actual evidence, please. (was Re: Moving Lua source codes)

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Matt W. Benjamin
<matt%linuxbox.com@localhost> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The linked research was performed on Linux, which has NFsv4.1 and pNFS client
> implementations.  Evidently, you can do this kind of thing with an out-of-tree
> Lua kernel extension.
>
> Matt

Evidently. I'm not arguing that we need that. I'm just arguing that I
see benefits and none harm.

Regards,
--
Lourival Vieira Neto