Re: NGROUPS/NGROUPS_MAX

        Hello.  The thornier issue, I think, is that unless things have
changed since I worked with this stuf last time, and that is highly
probable, the group data is passed in and out of the kernel in fixed sized
arrays.  so, you'll have to modify libc on every nfs client for every
operating system that wants to be a client of your nfs server, potentially.
I remember trying to do this a number of years ago and finding all of these
limitations in places I didn't expect.  This is why access control lists
came into being.

-Brian