How to deal with nand controller with multiple CE.

I have a SoC with a smart nand controller with 8 CE (chip enables).
The board using the SoC has a MT29F16G which has 2 CEs (each
CE accesses 8 Gb).  As far as I can tell, I con only attach one
nand device to the controller since struct nand_interface doesn't
have a cookie that could be used to disambiguate the children.

One solution is to fake up a controller for each CE but that seems
like a lot of overhead.

Ideas?