Re: Max. number of subdirectories dump

On 2013-08-18 17:38, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 05:36:47PM +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:
There is nothing in the directory entry that even tells if the entry
is a directory or just a plain file, unless I remember wrong. And
they are not sorted so that all directories comes first...

There is a type tag for each directory entry.

That's what I get for just trying to remember instead of actually checking. :-)

        Johnny