Re: ibcs2 syscalls.master problem

        hello.  Well, at one time, it worked quite well.  Well enough so that
I could run SCO Oracle binaries on NetBSD and they ran faster and more
reliably than on the native OS.
On Jun 26, 10:26pm, David Laight wrote:
} Subject: Re: ibcs2 syscalls.master problem
} On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 03:00:54PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
} > In article <51C9DB37.1090506%NetBSD.org@localhost>, Jeff Rizzo
<riz%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
} > >The last time sys/compat/ibcs2/syscalls.master was edited [1] (July
} > >2010), the dependent files were not regenerated.  There was at least one
} > >typo (fixed), but there are also duplicate syscall names, which cause
} > >the generated files to break the i386 build. Can someone who knows
} > >what's what fix this, so the resulting files work?  I did notice that
} > >FreeBSD's ibcs2 emulation has more info on at least one of the syscalls.
} > >
} > >Thanks,
} > >+j
} > >
} > >[1] http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2010/07/23/msg011989.html
} >
} > I think FreeBSD does not have ibcs2 emulation anymore...
}
} How well did ours ever work?
} AFAICT some of the emulations were only ever 'work in progress'.
}
}       David
}
} --