Temporary IPv6 addresses vs. netgroups

I have set my laptop to use temporary random IPv6 addresses
(net.inet6.ip6.use_tempaddr=1). However, it also seems to use those when
trying to mount an NFS filesystem. Since NFS is basically authenticated
by address, the mount isn't allowed. (So in practice I force it to use
IPv4).

How can I get some socket(s), in this case those from mount, to use the
normally assigned, non-random address?

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- The Doctor: No, 'eureka' is Greek for
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- 'this bath is too hot.'