Re: RAIDframe level 5 write performance

>       Another test I might suggest is looking at the output of  iostat -D
> when you're trying to do these really slow writes.
Well, I don't want to post another screenfull of data, but, for example, with
the Level 5 RAID at 8SpSU and 16k fsbsize, during both the svn update and the
touch..rm test, the raid is nearly 100% busy, while the individual discs are
only 20% to 60% busy.

I do have all that data for all of the combinations in my lengthy post in case
individual figures matter.