[HEADS UP] swapcontext vs libpthread

I committed the fix to make swapcontext/setcontext usage safe with
libpthread. This involved modifying assembly code in libc for various
ports, something that could not be tested before the change. But
fortunately we have tests to easily check if everything is alright.

Please report failures in the following tests for current after 20120912:

It is expected to fail on sh3, sparc and sparc64 (missing kernel support).
It is known to pass on i386 and amd64
Results for other ports are welcome.

Emmanuel Dreyfus