NetBSD port for AT91SAM9G20?

Hi,

I have asked this before, but got no replies.  We are making AT91SAM9G20
based hardware and I would love to run NetBSD on it.  However, I can't
find the time to port NetBSD to this MCU and hardware.  Is there anyone
with some spare time and interest in this kind of a project?  I could
provide the hardware and documentation required.  I might even sponsor
some $'s to the NetBSD project if I could run my favourite OS on our
hardware.

The main features of our current hardware are:
- AT91SAM9G20 MCU (400 MHz)
- 64 MB RAM
- 128 MB NAND FLASH
- 8 MB NOR FLASH
- hardware watchdog
- RTC with battery backup
- 4 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (with a switch)
- 3 x RS232
- 2 x RS485
- 3G GSM modem
- digital inputs (opto isolated)
- relay outputs
- LEDs
- USB host / device ports
- expansion slot
- power supply 9...30 VDC
- 19" rack mount case (or a smaller metal case)

Thanks!

  -jm