Re: total sector size in disklabel != the size of raid

> Or does the warning disappear as soon as I have a GPT on the RAID
> (atm, I have neither an MBR nor a disklabel nor a GPT on it)?
No, it doesn't.

I dont't know whether I have made myself sufficiently clear: What annoys me
is that I get a warning I can't do anything about and despite having done
everything as intended (GPTs/wedges on the RAID component and the RAID itself).

I don't like to get "oh, these are normal" type warnings.