Re: raid1: unable to open device, error = 16

> I'll try to re-boot.
OK, now the wedges are auto-detected again.

I don't know whether it matters, but while doing the newfs's, my cwd was /dev
(because I MAKEDEV'd dk8..dk11), so newfs dk? complained "dk? is a block
device. use raw device" and I used newfs rdk?.

I'll re-do the newfs's and see what happens.

OK, it's reproducible. After newfs dk5, gpt show raid1 doesn't work any more.

Any hints how to debug this?