Re: Path to kernel modules (second attempt)

On Sat, Jul 07, 2012 at 08:57:10PM +0100, Mindaugas Rasiukevicius wrote:
 > Regarding the PR/38724, I propose to change the path to "/kernel/".
 > Can we reach some consensus quickly for netbsd-6?

If it's going to be a new toplevel directory, it should probably be
/modules.

(I know there's an argument that if it's /kernel we could eventually
put other stuff in there as well besides modules; but all such uses
are so far entirely conjectural (not even to the stage of being
vaporware) so I think it's highly premature to plan for them at this
point.)

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost