Is it the time to write you?))

How r you?
I liked you and that u know for sure how to make ur woman happy. u know, I was
learning psychology in university and that's why I know a lot of things about
anthroposcopy! So, I examined pics of yours, made an analysis of them and
decided that you're cool. Now I write you this letter.
Oh, some of my information. Name of mine is Retta and I am 25 years old. I'm
here almost daily and that is why I'll be waiting for your answer so much!
Please, don't let me wait!