RAID 1 with 3 disks

Hello everybody

There is an issue with Performance when rebuilding a RAID array after
a disk failure. For a RAID 1 with two disks, the sane disk is busted
under RAID reconstruction and I/O it has to perform beaause of the
services that run on the machine.

Iis RAIDframe smarter when it has 3 disaks in a RAID 1? Would it
use one disk as the source for copying data to the replaced disk,
while using the third disk for other I/O activity?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost